The Guest Poets were: Agha Sarosh from Hyderabad, Nayab Balyawi from Allahabad, Nafees Hallaori, Zafar Azmi, Jarrar Akbarabadi, Ifhaam Hallaori, a boy from Nawgawan Sadaat, etc.
Monday, December 22, 2008
The Guest Poets were: Agha Sarosh from Hyderabad, Nayab Balyawi from Allahabad, Nafees Hallaori, Zafar Azmi, Jarrar Akbarabadi, Ifhaam Hallaori, a boy from Nawgawan Sadaat, etc.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Today, on the occasion of Eid-e-Ghadeer, a procession was organised by Tanzeem-e-Wali Asr, which took off from Kesar Baugh and passed through Husaini Chowk, Hazrat Abbas street, Imambada Shustri, Bhendi Bazar, Zainabia Imambada, Haideri Imambada (yacoob street), Babullah Tank maidan and terminated at Moghul Masjid. The Julus was welcomed with sweets and Sherbat. The boys of Anjuman prepared Sherbat and distributed it to the slogan shouting crowd.
The above photos are of the same procession.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Mere George Ko JOOTA Kyun Maara?
Muntazir Zaidi answered: This is the Right method to say good-bye to such a gREAt personality.
Obama again quired, but, why two shoes.
Muntazir replied: One shoe was useless for me.
This pair of shoe might be a stimulant for a revolution.
This hurling of shoes has united the Arab people.
Also it has united the Muslim Ummah.
Brought smiles on the face of Asians, Africans, Europeans and of course the Russians.
So, what a common man should do?
It is left on them..whatever innovative way they can adapt is left on them for such so-called leader of the so-called Super Power
Or you can send a gift to Muntazir Zaidi.
Adidas or Reebok will come out with BUSH SHOES.
Send your comment to this post with an idea of felicitating George W Bush on his farewell from White House.
"Lately, there have been lots of talking about it. And the same content is present on many blogs and forums. But people actually do not know whether all what is written is true or no.
I don't know of other things that you have talked about here But, certainly I can say about Kurkure that there is no plastic in Kurkure. Kurkure is made of ingredients including rice meal, corn meal, etc. These ingredients are used by most of us in our household kitchen.
You check out the official Kurkure website and read for yourself what they have to say about this Kurkure-related rumor.
Visit this URL: http://kurkure.in/FAQ.aspx
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Is India’s repression of its Muslim minority responsible? No.
Is the United States government responsible? Yes.
PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS analyses that why it is so! Click for complete Article
We give condolence to the Imam of the time, Hadhrat Imam Mahdi (a.s.) on the martyrdom of his fore-father, Imam Baqir (a.s.).
Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (a.s.) once said to one of his companions:
"O Jabir it is not enough that a person says; I am a Shiah and I love the Prophet (SAW) and the Prophet's family and the Imams. By Allah, a Shiah is the one who is perfectly pious and obedient to Allah's commands. Anyone else is not a Shiah no matter how much they say they love Hazrat Ali (AS) and no matter what they call themselves.
O Jabir Our Shiahs are known by these signs:
(a) They are truthful, trustworthy and loyal;
(b) They always remember Allah;
(c) They offer their prayers, observe fasts, and recite Qur'an;
(d) They help their neighbors, take care of orphans, and say nothing but good of people;
(e) They act nicely towards their parents;
(f) They are worthy of peoples trust and confidence.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
· Do not drink APPY FIZZ . It contains cancer causing agent.
· Don't eat Mentos before or after drinking Coke or Pepsi coz the person will die immediately as the mixture becomes cyanide. Please fwd to whom u care.
· Don't eat kurkure because it contains high amount of plastic if U don't Believe burn kurkure n u can see plastic melting. Please forward to all!!!!!!!!! !! News report from Times of India.
· Avoid these tablets as they are very dangerous:
2. Vicks action-500
5. Co some
· They contain Phenyl- Propanol -Amide PPA.Which Causes strokes, and these tablets are banned in U.S.
· Cotton Ear Buds... (Must read it) Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals by buying their ear buds (instead you can give them money without taking their ear buds)..... Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear buds you get at the roadside. Those were made from cotton that has already been used in hospitals. They take all the dirty, blood and pus filled cotton, wash it, bleach it and use it to make ear buds. So, unless you want to become the first person in the world to get Herpes Zoster Oticus (a viral infection of the inner, middle, and external ear) of the ear and that too from a cotton bud, DON'T BUY THEM!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Anjuman has organised 5 Majalis at Zainabia Imambada from tonight at 9.00 pm. The Zakir is Maulana Sayed Shahid Hasan Rizvi saheb. These Majalis will be in the remembrance of Janab Muslim Ibne Aqeel, the special envoy of Hadhrat Imam Husain (a.s.) to Kufa, Iraq, before the tragedy of Karbala. Maulana Shahid Hasan Saheb's topic is "Safeer-e-Husain (a.s.)."
For further information one can contact on 022-23461019
Thursday, November 27, 2008
*I clicked the above photograph of a Wahhabi paid preacher misguiding the Hajis at Jannatul Baqee, Madina on 5th Jan.2008.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
His burial may take place after namaaz of zohr at Rehmatabad, Mazgaon.
You are requested to recite fateha for his departed soul.
You can call Salmaan on his cell no. 9820010652 for the condolence.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
It is a complete Shia Isna Ashari Nikah. One can use it as a template for recitation, just replacing the names of the bride and the groom and their father's name. The amount of the Mehr should be agreed upon by both the parties. Also proper Makhraj* is a condition for reciting a nikah.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri gave sunni view and sunni reference as to why Yazid (LA) cannot be jannati .
This is not a shia view but an answer of a Sunni scholar which is a heavy blow on the face of Zakir Naik, the self proclaimed Muslim scholar with no background of Islamic studies in Darul Oloom.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Zainabia Trust, Bombay remembers this historical hypocritical and hateful action of these usurpers Wahhabis and holds protest every year on 8th Shawwal.
Trust also explores along with the community that how these holy shrines can be rebuilt. This video is a part of Majlis recited by Maulana Qaiser Sahab at Zainabia Imambada on Wednesday 8th Oct. 9.30 pm. Nauha and Matam after Majlis was performed by Anjuman-e-Abidya and Naugawan Saadaat.
Click to Watch the below VIDEOS
Nauha ONE (CLICK)-
Nauha TWO (CLICK) by Anjumane Abidya
Nauha (CLICK) by Mashke Sakina
Serving Tabarruk (CLICK)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
He condemned the Hindutva organisations for the negative propoganda carried out by them.
To view this 9 minutes VIDEO,
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Question: When does Fitrah become wajib?
Ans. Payment of Fitrah becomes obligatory after sunset on the eve of Eid al- Fitr. The Fitrah should be kept aside and paid on Eid al-Fitr before Eid prayers or before midday for those who cannot say their Eid prayers. It is necessary to have obligatory intention (niyyah) of giving Fitrah for God's pleasure only.
Question: To whom is Fitrah obligatory?
Ans.: Paying Fitrah is obligatory on every Muslim who is mature (baligh), sane, financially able, and conscious on the eve of Eid al-Fitr. Fitrah should also be paid on behalf of all dependents (e.g. wife, children) whom one supports financially.
Question: When is a host required to pay Fitrah for his guest?
Ans.: If a person invites another person to his house on the eve of Eid al-Fitr and if the guest is present at the host's place at the time of the sunset then it is obligatory for the host to pay Fitrah for his guest.
Question: What happens if the guest arrives after the sunset on Eid night?
Ans.: In this case the guest will pay his/her own Fitrah and it is not obligatory on the host to pay Fitrah for the guest.
Question: Whom should we give the Fitrah to?
Ans.: It is given to the needy who are unable to meet their own or their dependants annual living expenses, nor do they have the means to do so through earning. Ayatullah As-Seestani says that the needy who is given the fitrah must be a Shi`ah Ithna `Ashari.
Question: Who should not be given the Fitrah?
Ans.: A needy who: consumes alcohol, does not say his daily prayers (salat), commits sins openly, or he who is known to use the Fitrah in sinful way.
Question: Are there any additional rules that we need to be aware of?
Ans.: Following are some important rules:
(i) Fitrah should not be sent outside the town one resides in, if there are deserving mumineen in that town.
(ii) Fitrah from a non-Sayyid cannot be given to a needy Sayyid; the reverse is permissible.
(iii) A needy should be given at least one Fitrah
(iv) Amongst the needy, relatives should be preferred over others when giving Fitrah, next in line are neighbors and then the learned.
Note: If a non-Sayyid gives the Fitrah of a Sayyid guest or a dependent, then this Fitrah will be considered as a non-Sayyid Fitrah, and if a Sayyid gives the Fitrah of a non-Sayyid guest or a dependent, then it will considered as a Sayyid Fitrah.
(verified by Hujjatul Islam Maulana Sayyid Hasnain Rizvi Kararvi).
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The New Moon of Shawwal was sighted in Oman, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand.
Latest News at 11.30 pm: Moon sighted in Srinagar & Kargil.
Also Shias of Pakistan have declared Eid on Wednesday according to PTV.
11.50 pm: News of Moon Sighting has also come from Tamil Nadu and Gujarat
12.15 am: Islamic Republic of Iran Declared Eid on 1st Oct., Wednesday.
The Muqalledeen of Ayatullah al Udhma Sayed Ali al-Sistani should contact their local Maulana for the confirmation.
For detail see map for New Moon CLICK HERE
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Few days back some 300 Shia Web Sites on the biggest server of Aalul Bayt were hacked by the Wahhabis, identified as group-xp. To counter it, Ashiyane Securities hacked more than 300 important web sites of Wahhabis which were related to government, universities, businesses etc. The Shia hackers displayed their logos on the Wahhabi websites and put 194th Ayat of surah Baqarah of the Holy Qur'an:
The Shia hackers said that they did not damage the Wahhabi sites, but only altered the home page, as they do not believe in incurring the loss to the Muslims. It was just to teach them a lesson.
Site of Emirate University belonging to Wahhabis in Ajman. Site of Wahhabi supporters. Site of Gold Coin Sellers of Emirates. Sites of Saudia business. Site of Bank Dirahim Channel. Important sites of Saudi Universities. Site of Sugar factory in Emirates. Site of HRD of Emirates etc etc.
The spokesman of Ashiyane Securities said that it took 3 days & nights in hacking Wahhabi sites. He said that hacking is not a war but a new kind of defence.
He also said: We had in the past hacked 100 Israeli & 500 Denmark sites which displayed derogatory material in regard to the holy Prophet of Islam (pbuh).
When we hacked the Denmark and Israeli web sites we had 5th position in the world in hacking, but, now we are number ONE. We are not politically motivated, but, we are defending Islam.
To view the source of this news (1) & (2)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
write your comments on this short video.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
We have asked from different religious scholars and personalities the meaning and short explanation of this sentence 'Fuzto wa Rabbil Ka'bah.' This recording is of Maulana Zaheer Husain saheb (a Student of Business Management Studies, Rizvi College) Imam of Mehfil-e-Panjatan,Mahim, Mumbai. Hope you will give your comments on this video.<<<
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Here are some suggestions we offer to you in the hope that they will bring success to every heart that beats with love for the Divine Master.
1. The best deed in this month: avoiding all the things forbidden by Almighty God, so let us count the sins that we commit frequently throughout the year, because this is a rare opportunity to give up destructive vices. The sacred atmosphere of this month is able to bring every good and eliminate every evil!
2. It is possible for us to deceive ourselves because the soul by its nature doesn't like the long walk in the path of obedience. It is inclined to amusements and entertainment and is full of neglect and forgetfulness as our Imam Sajjad described. So let us try and deceive our soulsin return, asking them to follow us for at least this blessed month. How marvelous it would be if we could continue to forty days, borrowing ten days from the month of Shawwal, to make this forty days a distinguished period, the best period of our activity throughout the year.
3. Just as the merchants of the material world close their shops for inventory,it is suitable for the seekers of the Hereafter and its blessings to make this sacred month the beginning of the spiritual year. So let us now take a pen and a piece of paper to record our debits and credits and to plan a new year free of disobedience except for the minor and unintentional acts. This goal aims for the benefits of this life and the Hereafter.
4. One of the obstacles to divine generosity in this month, particularly in the Nights of Power, is having enmity, anger, and discord with others, especially with relatives. Try to take a look at the people around you, especially your parents and those you have to look after to prevent them having a broken heart on your account. The one who breaks a heart is responsible for putting it back together again!
5. The times we break the fast are blessed times in which the individual finishes obeying a divine command the fruit of which is piety. We have to magnify our prayers, especially for the return of Imam Mahdi (AJ) which is our comfort as well, and after praying for that we should pray for the forgiveness of our sins. How wonderful it would be if we commit to saying the prayers strongly suggested for breaking the fast, and especially this prayer which has been attributed to the Prophet: "Anyone who fasts and breaks his fast saying this prayer: 'O Most Great, O Most Great! You are my God and there is no God but you, forgive my great sin, for there is no one to forgive the great sin but the Most Great', all of his sins will leave him like the day he was born of his mother."
6. Don't delay the prayer past its prime time, especially the Sunset prayer (Maghrib) except if your soul would struggle for food or if there are people waiting for you. To give the soul what it needs is better than giving priority to the belly which can be satisfied with but a few bites.
7. It is never appropriate to awake for food before the fast, then go right back to sleep without praying the night prayer before the Lord of the Universe. Almighty God loves the ones who seek forgiveness in the late hours of the night and there are divine manifestations for God's closest friends in the deep of the night that cannot be repeated at other times, because it is the hour to gain a most praisworthy position! Even stranger is that the worshipper would never miss food before the fast, but would miss performing the mandatory Morning prayer, which would be prayed after its time like the rest of the year
8. The believer should complete the Holy Qur'an in a thoughtful way during the month of Ramadan where he should try at least to understand the outward meaning of the verses. Then he should attempt to think more deeply on its ideas so that he might be given a special gift in understanding the Holy Qur'an. Isn't it beautiful when a person understands the message of the One he loves?! During this month we should increase our reading of the Chapter of Unity (Surat al-Tauhid) in the spare hours of the day -- and how many spare hours we have -- for reading it three times during the normal year is equivalent to reading the entire Qur'an, and each verse in this month is equivalent to reading the whole Qur'an. Can you imagine the amazing multiplication of rewards using this equation?
9. Try to give the late hours of the night before Friday during Ramadan their real value because they are amongst the best hours of the entire year. Do you know any more powerful elixir than this: the sacred month, the blessed night, and the hours in which the doors of the heavens are opened? But how neglectful we are!
10. Going too far in watching the media which are so widespread these days under the excuse of watching Ramadan-oriented programs which never belonged to Ramadan in any way -- rather they contradict Ramadan in many cases -- are amongst the causes of many terrible consequences: illness in the body, loss of sustenance, and hardness of the heart, as we understand from the hadiths on what happens when we get into matters which don't concern us. How can we expect to distinguish these precious hours of the night by starting with neglect and forgetfulness and following that up by seeking empty pleasures?
11. Never expect a distinguished Night of Power when the nights preceeding it were in no way differentiated from any other nights of the year. There should be a gradual ascent from the beginning of the month so that the Night of Power would be a peak of radiance in the area of forming great deals with the Lord of the Universe, but how few are those kinds of people!
12. We should never neglect the charitable aspect of this month, with deeds like taking care of orphans, supporting the destitute, and urging others to feed the poor. The one who gives food to the fasting person to break his fast gets an amazing reward, but on the condition of sincerity and not for showing off, and that he chooses the ones who by feeding them we can come closer to God. This is one example of placing a sacrifice before Almighty God, and He does not accept it but from the pious ones.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Majlis-e-Tarheem of marhum Sayed Ghulam Hasnain Kararvi was held on 6th Sept.08 at Imambada Zainabia. It started from 6.15 pm and ended at the Azan of maghrabayn followed by Iftar. Marhums relatives, family, friends and prominent personalities of Association of Imam Mahdi (atfs) attended this majlis. They had come from New Bombay, Mira Road, Vasai, Mumbra, Govandi, Jogeshwari, Malad and other parts of the suburbs.
Hujjatul Islam Maulana Hasnain Rizvi Kararvi recited the Majlis.
The Majlis started at 9.00 pm and continued till 9.40 pm.
After Majlis a discussion took place that due to price rise of the essential commodities, the sponsors are not coming forward to host Iftar. Various suggestions came up by the believers who were present. Hosting Iftar for a day costs approx. Rs. 3500/- and a single person cannot contribute such a big amount. So they usually share. But, there are poor people who want to participate with a small amount of Rs. 100/- or Rs. 200/-. For such small contributers this paltry amount with sincere intention is very great, so a donation box can be put up for the Iftar during the month of Ramadhan. This may be successful and money can be collected for at least 3/4 days Iftar. All the believers present agreed to this suggestion and was decided that very soon an Iftar Donation Box will be put up at Imambada.
Not a bad IDEA.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Dr. Akhtar Hasan Rizvi (Rizvi Builders) still feels his absence, the sad demise of Marhum Sayed Ghulam Hasnain (taaba saraah) was a great loss for him as he always consulted him in religious matters. It was marhum who insisted Dr. Rizvi to establish a college at his native place (Karari). Today the Rizvi College at Karari stands taller in 4/5 Districts around Allahabad with more than 5 faculties and a modern English medium school.
Marhum's love for Imam Mahdi (atfs) was profound. After a hectic tour of eastern Uttar Pradesh, holding exhibitions and functions, celebrating the birth of Imam-e-Zamana (a.s.) in January 1996 during the holy month of Sha'ban, (Kanpur was his last city) he breathed his last at Lucknow and was buried in his home town Karari, beside his father marhum Amir Ali ibne Roshan Ali. He was just 62 years of age. After his burial in his ancestral graveyard, the graveyard was renamed as Waadis Salaam.
Marhum Sayed Ghulam Hasnain (taaba saraah) never believed in groupism among the Mo'mineen. He brought the people together. He organised the Moharram Majalis in Karari which previously clashed with each other. Still the Majalis are held as per the time table arranged by him during his life time.
His Sewwom (majlis on 3rd day after burial) was read by Hujjatul Islam Maulana Ahmed Ali Abedi sb. A night before Chehlum by Maulana Mehmoodul Hasan of Jaunpur. The Chehlum Majlis by Maulana Mirza Mohammad Athar Sb. Same evening of Chehlum another Majlis was read by Hujjatul Islam Sayed Safi Haider Sb at his grave in Waadis Salaam.
He left behind we 4 bros. and 3 sisters. Janab Ainur Reza Rizvi is his eldest son in law, Hujjatul Islam Maulana Sayed Hasnain Kararvi is second son in law and Prof. Nazar Abbas is his youngest son in law.
His only brother Janab Sayed Ghulam Sibtain Rizvi is living in Karari and is a scholar himself. He now manages Amjadia Madrasa after his retirement. He is a good khushnawees (calligrapher) and was a Marsiya recitor during his younger days.
Marhum was very kind and loving. His pen name was "Shafeeq." He very much loved his home town and he wrote after his name as Kararvi. Hujjatul Islam Sayed Mohammad al-Musavi always referred to him "Janab Kararvi Saheb."
May Almighty Allah elevates his position in the Hereafter. I personally feel that during the time of the re-appearance of Imam Mahdi (a.s.) he will come out from his grave wrapped in Kafan, holding a sword in his hand as one of his (atfs) helpers. InshaAllah.
I request for a sura-e-Fateha for his departed soul.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Maulana Husaini spoke on the holy Quran and its benefit in our life. He also covered different aspects of Fasting in the month of Ramadhan, the positive effects it leaves on the human body.
Maulana also emphasized on getting halal rizq and gave a live example of a person whom he had met during his stay in Qom, who recited the Holy Qur'an by heart and from any para or sura, while he never had a formal memorisation practice. It was a special gift from Allah.
The poet fraternity of city was clearly visible by its presence. After namaz the mo'mineen went to have nazr on first floor, and those who were fasting the Sha'ban mustahabbaat left for their home to have an afternoon nap.
The lunch serving was not managed properly. The biryani rice was all over the floor. The cleanliness was not to the mark. I hope the trustees would plan the proper service as the Sahr & Iftar programmes will resume during the coming month of Ramadhan.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Special duas to be recited during the forthcoming month of Ramadhan. These include:
1) Duas on the advent of the month of Ramadhan to be recited upon Sighting the moon.
2) Common duas to be recited in each night of the month of Ramadhan.
4) Duas after every Wajib prayer during the month of Ramadhan.
5) Duas for each day of the month of Ramadhan.
6) Duas in the last 10 nights of the month of Ramadhan.
7) Aamal of Shab-e-Qadr -
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Agar emergency mein patient ko Oxygen Cylinder ki zaroorat padti hai to Please call our helpline for EMERGENCY OXYGEN CYLINDER CYL...
The election of Khoja Shia Isna Ash'ari Jamat was held today at Khoja Jam'e Masjid Imambada Hall. The sitting President of Jamat Mr....
Saudia Arabia, once known as Hejaz. The place where the holy Qur'an was revealed. The Wahhabis run this country on strict and repulsive ...
Last night a ceremony for laying the foundation stone for Hydri Masjid was held at Hydri Chowk. To grace this joyful occasion Maulana Zaki ...