- Bandra, Rizvi College, at 8.30 am. (contact no. 9820156444)
- Mahim, Mehfil-e-Panjatan, at 8.30 am. (contact 9773762043)
- Zainabia Imambada, Bori Mohalla at 8.00 am (contact 9881444658)
- Moghul Masjid 7.30 am (contact 23740456)
- Dongri: Khoja Jama' Masjid 7.30 am
- Imamia Masjid 7.00 am
- Bombay Central (east) : Azakhana Abu Talib at City Mall,
- Bandra Masjid (west), Bazar Road: 3 jamats-7.30 am-8.30 am & 9.30 am.
- Andheri (west) Yari Road, Zaib Palace: 7.45 am & 8.30 am (contact no. 26336786)
- Andheri (west) Versova, Daray Zainab: 8.00 am (contact no. 9870153276)
- Malad (west) Malony Colony: Mehfil-e-Mohibban-e-Aal-e-Rasool, 8.00 am (contact 9769589570)
- Vasai (west) : 3 Jamats; 8.30 am-9.30 am & 10.30 am (contact 9322264666)
- Mira Road (east): Haidery Masjid, 8.00 am (contact 9224146005)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Namaaz of Eid in Mumbai City
All the Imambadas and Masajid have arranged Namaaz of Eid in the city tomorrow the 21st September. Few of them are mentioned below:
The election of Khoja Shia Isna Ash'ari Jamat was held today at Khoja Jam'e Masjid Imambada Hall. The sitting President of Jamat Mr....
Saudia Arabia, once known as Hejaz. The place where the holy Qur'an was revealed. The Wahhabis run this country on strict and repulsive ...
Last night a ceremony for laying the foundation stone for Hydri Masjid was held at Hydri Chowk. To grace this joyful occasion Maulana Zaki ...