1. Secures Allah’s pleasure.
2. Makes friendship with Angels.
3. Follows the Sunnat of the Prophets (a.s.)
4. Provides the means to pursue knowledge.
5. Constitutes the root of his faith.
6. Keeps one physically fit.
7. Drives away Shaytan.
8. Protects one from enemies.
9. Serves as a means of acceptance of one’s Duas and good deeds.
10. Increases one’s livelihood.
11. Intercedes with the Angel of Death.
12. Lights up the grave.
13. Provides comfortable bedding in the grave.
14. Helps answering with ease the questioning of Munkar and Nakeer in the grave.
15. Gives companionship in the grave.
16. Provides shelter on the Day of Judgment.
17. Crowns one, on the Day of Reckoning.
18. Clothes one, on the Day of Resurrection.
19. Provides one with light on the Day of Judgment.
20. Forms a barrier against the fire of Hell.
21. Gets Allah’s pardon on the Day of Judgment.
22. Increases the weight of good deeds on the scale.
23. Helps one crossing the Bridge of “Siraat” without any difficulty.
24. Forms the key to the Paradise.
(Thanks: Sadaqat Ali)