1. Buy an alarm clock. Many of us already do this, then one piece of advice is to keep the alarm clock as far away from you as possible so that you cannot just turn it off.
2. Sleep early. Modern science shows us that sleeping early is beneficial for us and more in tune with nature and producing the best form us both physically and mentally.
3. Recite the last 4 verses of Surah Kahf, the 18th surah of the Quran, before you go to sleep.
4. You can also pray 2 rakats and then sincerely ask Allah to wake you up for Fajr.
5. Tell your mind strongly and confidently that you will wake up for Fajr.
6. Upon hearing the alarm clock, and then waking up remember Allah, send Salawaat on the holy Prophet (s.a.) and his progeny.
7. If possible, wake up an hour or two earlier than Fajr and use your time constructively in that period until Fajr itself, be it in performing Tahajjud (Namaaz-e-Shabb), reading Quran or Islamic literature, or even something related to your studies or secular interests.
Try these things and may Allah give us success in this matter, and in this world and as well as in the hereafter.