- Whoever recites this Surah as well as Surat Aal ‘Imraan will be protected by a shade over his head on the Day of Judgment just like a cloud.
- Whoever recites 4 verses of Surat Al-Baqara and Ayat Al Kursi and 2 verses after that followed by 3 other verses at the end of the Surah, he will not see anything bad or calamity happening to his self, family, or property. They Shaytan will not approach him and he will not forget the Quran.
- Ayat Al Kursi is the best of verses in Surat Al-Baqara.
- Whoever recites in one night Surat Al-Faatiha and the last few verses of Surat Al-Baqara which starts by “Amana Al Rasul…”, he will be like one who spend the whole night in prayer.
- Whoever recites Ayat Al Kursi before leaving his home, he will not be harmed till the time he returns back home.
- Whoever complains about pain in his eye, let him recite Ayat Al Kursi and have confidence that he will be cured, then he will be cured God-willing.
- Whoever recites Ayat Al Kursi before he sleeps, he will not fear anything and he will be protected.
- And whoever recites after Salah, he will not be prevented from entering Paradise.
- Whoever recites Ayat Al Kursi in the state of prostration (Sujood), he will never enter Hell-Fire.
- Whoever would like to be protected from the oppressive tyrant or ruler, and from every Shaytan, and from robbers, let him recite 20 verses as follows: Ayat Al Kursi, 3 verses from Surat Al ‘Araaf (Verses 54-56), first 10 verses of Surat As-Saffaat, 3 verses from Surat Al Rahman (V. 33-35), and verses from the end of Surat Al Hashr (V. 22-24)
- Whoever complains from “yellow” in his stomach, let him write Ayat Al Kursi and drink that water, he will be cure God-willing.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Benefits of Reciting Suratul Baqarah
The election of Khoja Shia Isna Ash'ari Jamat was held today at Khoja Jam'e Masjid Imambada Hall. The sitting President of Jamat Mr....
Saudia Arabia, once known as Hejaz. The place where the holy Qur'an was revealed. The Wahhabis run this country on strict and repulsive ...
Last night a ceremony for laying the foundation stone for Hydri Masjid was held at Hydri Chowk. To grace this joyful occasion Maulana Zaki ...