· General cure to illness.
· If you have a special need, recite Surat Al-Faatiha and another Surah after that, and perform 2 units of prayer and ask your need from Allah (SWT).
· If you become sick recite this Surah 7 times and if you are not cured, then recite it 70 times.
· If you want your eyes cured, recite Surat Al-Faatiha along with Surat Al-Falaq, Al-Naas, and Ayat Al Kursi.
· When you pass the bridge of Sirat on the Day of Resurrection, recite the Bismillah, for it will put off the fire, and it will address the believer, “Go ahead and pass Oh believer, as your light has put out my fire!”
· If you recite the Bismillah before any supplication, it will be accepted.
· Recite the Bismillah before you eat because the Shaytan will join you in each meal that you don’t
recite the Bismillah, and there will not be any blessing in it.