1. Sajdagah (small size)
2. Travelling bag for Arafaat and Mina.
3. A Mug, a plate. a glass, fork & spoon, a bowl.
4. Dua books.
5. drawstring bag for pebble and a small flashlight.
6. A shoe bag for Haram.
7. Toiletries (must be without scent)
8. Ehraam. Ladies 2 pairs of it. (one to go in hand luggage). Gents can purchase from Madina if they go first to Madina. If the flight is for Jeddah, they should purchase from their home country.
9. Bath towel
10. Some comfy shoes. a pair of slippers.
11. Men can purchase a jacket for using the multi-pockets for the cash or credit/debit cards, mobile phones.
12. spike guards/extension for the hotel room as their are limited electrical sockets. While it is very necessary for charging mobile phones in Arafaat and Mina.
13. Sufficient quota of Regular Medicines (blood pressure, diabetes, heart, asthama). Medicines for these are very expensive. It may cost more in Hejaaz (Saudi Arabia) or it may not even available. Note: Medicines are very very expensive. Cough Syrup. If you get regular headache, please get your blood pressure checked.
14. Dry snacks after getting down from plane towards the hotel. It takes hours and the tour operators are helpless to provide you the same.
15. Diabetics, please inform beforehand your tour operator to provide you the tea and food as per your requirement.
16. Tissue paper and Sun glasses a must. Undergarments and socks. Few clothes. A night suit.
17. Share these requirements to be carried to other Hajis.
Note: Do not purchase expensive and sophisticated suitcases and bags, as they will get a very rough treatment in the luggage of aircraft and bus.