The following message is sent by bro. Asker Raza Kazmi to share with the readers.
Moharram is approaching.... Therefore lets start preparing spiritually and mentally.
Here are a few things to try to make our remembrance of Imam Husain (peace be upon him) a more lasting and rewarding experience.
1. Do wudhu (abulution) and wear casual wear & attend Majalis.
2. Try to be on time in Majalis.
3. Don't stand outside and enter when Maulana starts the Hadees.
4. Switch off or keep on silent mode your mobiles before entering the Hall.
5. Try to adjust comfort/yourself where ever u find place.
6. Do not park your vehicles at wrong place it will cause inconvenience to others and unwanted.
7. Interruption for Maulana to announce your vehicle no to take out from wrong parking.
8. Don't cross talk among your friends in the majalis because Maulana will speak we have to listen.
9. Don't waste the Niaz(Tabarruk serve after Majalis), because it is a medicine for incurable diseases.
10. While having Niaz (Tabarruk) after Majalis, don't crack jokes and talk un-related topics other than Azadari.
11.Avoid Riakari (showoff) as it is a very dangerous and incurable diseases directly leads to Valley of Hell.
12. Always attend Majalis with your full family, and take feedback from your children’s.
Maybe this is our last Moharram (last chance)?
In my personal opinion after having composed and read the below lessons again and again, I have reached to a conclusion that it would be our first step to prepare for Moharram. And if we take the first step correctly, there is a good chance that we may succeed in achieving what we need to achieve being a true soldier of Imam-e-Zamana (A.T.F.S.A. - A.S.).
12 LESSONS FROM KARBALA
1. Purpose of life.
2. Abrupt change & complete U turn in Life.
3. Importance of Leadership & Taqleed.
4. Selection of Spouse & Islamic Upbringing.
5. Avoid unlawful earning, greediness & worldly gains.
6. Better husband & wife relationship.
7. Importance of Prayers.
8. Importance of Knowledge.
9. Calling Azan.
10. Importance of Hijab.
11. Water, Water, Water.
12. Sacrifice, Sacrifice, Sacrifice.